Book Your Place
Please take a moment to fill in the booking form below
for Motherhood: An Online Day Retreat.
Date: Saturday 15th June 2019
Start: 9am BST End: 9pm BST
Location: Online Zoom Conference
- 9-11am: Special Ceremony, All Levels Forrest Yoga Session and Warm-Down
- Forrest Yoga is a warm, slow-burning type of yoga that is easily adapted to prenatal, pregnant and postnatal bodies. Do inform the teacher of any details of your specific situation and needs at the start of the class.
- Bring: Notebook and pen, drinking water, yoga mat, strap, block, soft towel
- 2-4.15pm: Sharing Circle, Wisdom Sharing, Teabreak, Group Coaching
- The space created in this session is specifically for inspiration and exploration of the theme of motherhood. The guide will lead the group and facilitate the sharing of wisdom, as well as make connections. You can listen or participate as fully as you like. The second part of this session will focus the spotlight on specific individual situations, or involve group reflection activities.
- Bring: Notebook and pen, drinking water, comfortable seating position
- 8-9pm: Meditation and Guided Relaxation and Visualisation
- This adapted yoga nidra session will guide you through a motherhood-themed meditation and visualisation.
- Bring: Yoga mat or flat firm bed, blanket, headphones